If you want to get rid of back pain then you should sleep on a firm mattress. The type of mattress also affects your sleep. However, the term ‘firmness’ is very subjective; the meaning can be different for different people. Here are some tips that help you find a mattress with the right firmness.
• The initial feeling you get after lying on a mattress is the firmness of the mattress. If you get pushed back to a hard surface, then the mattress is very hard.
• The level of firmness varies depending on various factors. It depends on the person’s preference, age, comfort level, body weight, etc.
• If you are looking for universal support, that is a mattress that’s suitable for most people, then you should choose a mattress of firmness level 5 to 7. It’s called ‘mediuam feel’, mattress.
• But everyone won’t feel comfortable to sleep on a mattress that has a universal support. Some people prefer softer or harder mattress. Mattress having firmness level of 3.5 is considered to be soft. A mattress with 7.5 and above rating is referred as a hard mattress.
• The kind of firmness you need depends on your sleeping position. If you are a side sleeper then you will need a mattress with soft or medium firmness. If you are a stomach sleeper, then mattress with medium firmness level is appropriate. For back sleepers, the soft or moderately firm mattress is necessary.
• Males have less weight in the middle section, so soft mattresses are preferred for them. Females should go for the universal comfort mattress. Also, if your body weight is less then you should buy a soft mattress.
Your sleep depends a lot on the firmness of the mattress. If you find it uncomfortable to sleep on a mattress, you should change your mattress and buy one that has the proper firmness.
You need to clean your house regularly to keep it in good shape. We usually try to keep the tiles clean, remove dust from table tops, etc. But care very little about our mattresses. Surprisingly, some people don’t know that mattresses can be cleaned. Here are the main reasons why you should clean your mattress regularly.
Get rid of bugs and other insects
If you don’t clean your mattress, there will be bed bugs and dust mites. These may cause allergies or other skin problems. By cleaning your mattress regularly, you can easily get rid of these.
Dust accumulates all the time on mattresses. Dust and pollen can cause allergy. So, regular cleaning of the mattress is necessary to get rid of dust. You can use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust from the mattress.
Improve air quality
Tiny particles may accumulate on the mattress which can be released into the air. These particles may make the air impure and cause difficulty in breathing. So, for better air quality, it is necessary to clean mattresses regularly.
When you sleep on a clean mattress, you will feel comfortable. There won’t be any itching or other uncomfortable feelings. Once a year or every six months, you can call a professional mattress cleaner to clean your mattress. That way, your mattress will remain clean and last for a long time. Even if you want to take up a DIY project, you will find many useful mattress cleaning tools available in the market. It will make your work easier. Always sleep on a clean mattress and stay healthy.
Most people now have back pain at some point in their lives. This may be due to their busy work schedule or other health issues. If you sleep on the wrong mattress, your back pain may worsen. So, it’s important to sleep on the right mattress. Memory foam is said to be the best mattress nowadays. Here are the reasons why.
1. The memory foam keeps the spine aligned and thus prevents back pain. It gives the proper lumbar support. You need to have good posture and that’s why you need a memory foam.
2.It has viscoelastic that contour according to the body pressure and temperature. After the pressure is removed, it gets back to its original shape. It doesn’t force your body to adjust to the mattress.
3. Memory foam mattresses help the body muscles to relax. This, in turn, releases the tension in the body. So, your body gets prepared for a good night’s sleep.
4. Memory foam softens and bends in order to make sure that the body is in a comfortable position. It supports every part of your body.
Memory foam helps to relieve lower back pain. So, you should buy memory foam mattress for your bed. You will find lots of different types of memory foams in the market. You should read the reviews of these mattresses and then buy the one most suitable for you. Besides changing your mattress, you should change your sleeping position as well.